Entry tags:
Random Icons
So I keep on making icons, but I'm usually not inspired enough to create a whole set, just one or two or three, as the mood strikes me. I've also started participating in
obsessiveicons' contests, for which I usually make six or so icons before deciding on the two I want to submit. I thought I'd just post a collection of icons of that sort all together here, so they're in one place.
Teasers:

Truly Random Icons:

The first of these was made as requests on the_hms_stfu over on JournalFen; the second is a quote from the world's best webcomic, Scary Go Round; the third is entirely random. I saw the picture and felt compelled to make the icon. God knows if anyone would actually want it.
For the
obsessiveicons contest #3 (literary quotes):

The quote is from One Hundred Years of Solitude.
For the
obsessiveicons contest #4 (paired icons):





Rejects from the current
obsessiveicons contest (#5, purple):
Teasers:

Truly Random Icons:

The first of these was made as requests on the_hms_stfu over on JournalFen; the second is a quote from the world's best webcomic, Scary Go Round; the third is entirely random. I saw the picture and felt compelled to make the icon. God knows if anyone would actually want it.
For the

The quote is from One Hundred Years of Solitude.
For the





Rejects from the current
